Arm Lift Surgery Miami
Miami Brachioplasty by Dr. Tachmes
Fluctuations in weight, growing older and even heredity can cause your upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance. Exercise may strengthen and improve the underlying muscle tone of the upper arm, but it cannot address excess skin that has lost elasticity or underlying weakened tissues and localized fat deposits.
If the underside of your upper arms are sagging or appear loose and full due to excess skin and fat, an arm lift or Brachioplasty surgery may be right for you. Board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Tachmes can help you correct the problem of excess skin and fat on your arms.
An arm lift:
- Reduces excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow
- Reshapes your arm to result in smoother skin and contours
- Results in a more toned and proportionate appearance
A special note: In order to achieve your improved image, there will be a scar on the inside of your upper arm. In general, candidates for an arm lift include:
- Adults with significant upper arm skin laxity
- Adults of any age whose weight is relatively stable and who are not significantly overweight
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that can impair healing or increase risk of surgery
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic expectations