Breast Lift Miami
Miami Breast Lift Surgery by Dr. Tachmes
A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. These changes and loss of skin elasticity can result from pregnancy, breast feeding, weight fluctuations, aging, gravity and heredity. Also known as mastopexy, a breast lift raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Sometimes the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift procedure with Nipple/ Areolar reduction will reduce this as well. A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is youthful and uplifted.
Breast lift surgery does not significantly change the size of your breasts or round out the upper part of your breast. If you want your breasts to look fuller you might want to consider a breast augmentation in combination with a breast lift. There are several types of breast lift procedures. Each is useful for a particular type of patient. Board Certified Miami Plastic Surgeon DR. Tachmes will review the specific choices for you during the consultation process.
A breast lift is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- You do not smoke
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts sag, have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other
To see an animated video presentation on breast lift surgery, click here.